Located in the vibrant community of Brookfield, Heritage Place is designed to give older adults an active, worry-free lifestyle among friends alongside the privacy and comforts of home. Enjoy on-site amenities or venture out to explore nearby restaurants, shopping, and events. Choose from a variety of one- or two-bedroom apartment homes. Most styles have an attached patio or balcony.
Heritage Place includes all the benefits of both independent living and assisted living. Residents who request or require assistance may take part in our Enhanced Services Program (details below). We want to encourage an active, carefree lifestyle balanced with comfort, safety, and security.
I like getting out of my apartment and having a little fun. And I know it's good for me - it keeps me going!"
-Emily E., resident at Heritage Place
- Bright, updated one- and two-bedroom apartments with full kitchens
- Most apartments feature a patio or balcony
- Convenient, same-floor laundry roms
- Private, individual storage spaces
- Heated, underground parking available
Enhanced Services Program/Assisted Living
- A flexible, individualized care plan aimed at promoting independence
- Dining services providing three nutritious meals each day
- Assistance with daily living activities
- State-of-the-art emergency pendant system
- Pharmacy and medication management services
On-site and Nearby Amenities
- Independent and assisted living support
- Walk to shopping, restaurants, grocery, chiropractor; free scheduled transportation available
- Lively, comfortable common areas
- Large community room for resident enjoyment; available for family functions
- On-site general store, fitness center, and crafts center
- Close to library, post office, and Ruby Isle mall
- Park-like grounds include paved walking paths and quiet backyard patio
- Calendar of fun social and recreational activities